The company adopts the corporate culture and business philosophy of laws, integrity, and moral values (civility, ethics, and morality) as the basic policy of integrity, and also established good corporate governance and risk control and management mechanisms to create a business environment for sustainable development.
The Company's Ethical Corporate Management Best Practice Principle
Article 12 (The prohibition on bribery and acceptance of bribes) When conducting business, the Company's directors, managers, employees, appointees, and those with substantial control, may not directly or indirectly offer, promise to offer, request, or accept any improper benefits in any form to or from clients, agents, contractors, suppliers, public servants, or other stakeholders.
Reporting System Implementation and Management Regulations
The Company has established a whistleblowing system with related measures including:
- Establish and announce the independent internal reporting mailbox for use by the Company's personnel and external parties.
- If a report involves a Director or senior manager, if a serious violation is found, or the Company is in danger of severe losses, the Company personnel or unit responsible for accepting the case shall immediately notify the Independent Directors in a written report.
- The company has formulated the ""Ethical Corporate Management Best Practice Principles," and "Reporting System Implementation and Management Regulations". The regulations are applicable to the Company, enterprises and organizations of the Group, directors, supervisors, managers, employees, appointees, and those with substantial control.
- Written propaganda: Human resources provide education and propaganda in a timely manner when pre-employment training is handled by the new recruits, and the remaining employees will conduct internal propaganda in the company's internal announcements or publications every year.
- Course publicity: 20 minutes will be arranged in the training course for new employees on December 20, 2019, on the concept of internal control of corporate governance and legal compliance (including anti-corruption, integrity management and insider trading, etc.)