The company has a corporate governance director who is the highest director responsible for corporate governance-related matters.
The matters related to corporate governance in the preceding paragraph shall at least include the following:
- Handle related matters of the board of directors and shareholders meeting in accordance with the law, and assist the company in complying with relevant laws and regulations of the board of directors and shareholders meeting.
- Composing minutes of the board of directors and shareholders' meetings.
- Provide information required by directors to perform their business and the latest developments in laws and regulations related to operating the company and assist directors in complying with laws and regulations.
- Matters related to shareholder relations.
- Handle company registration and change registration.
- Other matters stipulated in the articles of association or contract of the company.